- Site survey completed and planning in place
- Build timeline agreed, on average 6 to 8 months
- Budget verified based on complete build & refurbishment requirement and timeline
- Specialist build & conversion team with 10 years plus experience
- Schedule of works to meet timeline agreed
- 1st fixing costing includes electrics, plumbing, plastering and structural build
- 2nd fixing products can be supplied by Lifestyle including lighting, tiling, flooring
- Design/Supply of bathroom and kitchen units at discounted prices
- Interior design and furnishing services offered at a competitive rate
- Site clearance & removal of all rubbish
- Snag list and remedial works
- 10 Year Guarantee Insurance
- Company liability insurance £10 million
- Completion pack supplied with certificates including: gas, electrical, boiler and appliances warranties
For a home that's as individual as you
If you're happy with the location and size of your home but perhaps the internal organisation, look and functionality are tired and dated, we'd recommend one of our refurbishment programmes.
As one of London's premier home refurbishment companies, we can help you achieve the look, style, interior layout and optimised space you desire, right from a contemporary to a classic design. Many London-based property developers and architects trust us to undertake this service for them, too.
Why you can't beat the experience
Although a refurbishment within the existing structure of your home may seem straightforward, it can be a very daunting task. Planning and managing the process is complicated, time consuming (especially around a busy career!) and the resultant work can create upheaval, mess and stress. Especially if your plans include an extension, conversion of an existing space such as a garage, reconfiguring internal walls and replacing essential facilities like kitchens and bathrooms.
Making the complex appear simple
Our expert, experienced and comprehensive service handles everything for you, from planning, any relevant building regulations and design, right through the building works to the final finishing touches. Our team is home and family-friendly, works to the highest professional standards and delivers exceptional value and convenience. Here's what we can do for you:
A complete service
From creative but practical thinking to a beautifully finished kitchen and bathroom we'll work to your brief and no job is too big or small for us to complete successfully, to budget and time.
This is at the heart of every refurbishment project we undertake. Interior design enables us to deliver your vision, perfect your living environment and ensures your home is as individual as you are.
Form and function
We never forget that a home should 'work beautifully' and style and practicality are equally important. That's why we pay attention to every little detail, from making maximum use of the natural light to building in optimal storage space.
The perfect finishing touches
The choices available to you these days are limited only by your imagination. That's why, from superb flooring to gorgeous fabrics and colour schemes to furniture collections, we can help, guide and advise you on every aspect of your new look home.
And we don't just perform miracles with kitchens and bathrooms (as you can see elsewhere on this website), we have also worked our magic in lounges, nurseries and home offices!
Walton Place, Knightsbridge
Sunnymeade - Epsom
Eardley Road- Streatham
Penthouse 2 Cromwell Road
Penthouse 1 Kensington
St Johns Wood
Camden refurbishment project completed