- Site survey completed and planning in place
- Build timeline agreed, on average 6-8 months
- Budget verified based on build requirement and timeline
- Specialist basement conversion team with 10 years plus experience
- Schedule of works to meet timeline agreed
- Liaising with building control during construction so that staged requirements under building regulations are complied with
- 1st fixing costing includes electric, plumbing, plastering, damp proofing and insulation
- Installation of doors and windows to design specification
- 2nd fixing products can be supplied by Lifestyle at discounted prices
- Snag list & remedial works
- 10 year guaranteed insurance
- Company liability insurance £10 million
- Completion pack supplied with certificates including: gas, electrical and appliances warranties
Basement - Storage Space Or Something More?
Basements are generally used as a utility space for boilers, water heaters, breaker panels or fuse boxes and air-conditioning systems. We tend to keep in the basement all those things, which we don't need anymore and are too sentimental to throw away. In cities which are heavily crowded and the property prices are very high, such as in London, people tend to convert their basements in order to gain more space. Converting your basement will additionally increase the value of your house by thousands of pounds!
50 Shades Of Basements
When you stop perceiving the basement as a storage place, you will discover how many functions this place may get. Basement conversions allow Londoners to transform a house into a dream home. The ideas are limitless, you can create a real entertainment centre inside of your house. Many people decide to convert their basements into cinema rooms, which provide wonderful family and entertaining space. Tucked away from the rest of the house, it can be a place for kids to enjoy as a play area, teenagers can set up their game consoles, have fun playing on a big screen and adults may relax after a hard day at work, sitting on an amazingly comfortable sofa with a bag of popcorn, watching their favourite films. For many the at-home office space is an essential value add!